Today I prepared for you friendship worksheets for kindergarten-age kids. February is a month to celebrate friendship in preschool, kindergarten, and school. Kids are preparing special cards for their friends. They are learning how to recognize a good and a bad friend. They read books about friendship too.
Our always favorite book about friendship, kids, life long ago is “The Children of Noisy Village” by Astrid Lindgren. Kids in this book have many ideas to play, sometimes to earn money, they show how to share and how teamwork helps. In the village, there are just five of them so if they want to play, they have to play together. So if you didn’t read it yet, and you are looking for a good book to read to your kids, try to find it in the library :).
On this blog, you will find many printable worksheets for kids to practice handwriting including rainbow-inspired pages, check them if you are looking for something similar to today’s worksheets.
Today I have for you six printable pdf worksheets with friendship-inspired tracing, drawing activities.
- Free printable friendship week find hidden words simple worksheet. Find words smile, friend, hug, love, happy, heart.
- A good friend friendship week tracing worksheet for kids in kindergarten and 1st grade. Traceable words kind, loyal, funny, caring, polite, and playful.
- Me and my friend is a worksheet where your child can draw himself with a friend and write his friend’s name.
- Traceable face and a word smile.
- Traceable shape heart and a word heart.
- Traceable word sun and shape sun.
I hope you will find these files useful for your child. Let me know if you do!
If you enjoy my work, please share it with others. By saving it to your board on Pinterest, you are giving me the opportunity to reach more people who, like you, are looking for free worksheets. There are many ways to support small businesses for free, and pinning the picture is one of them 🙂