For the last two weeks, I was thinking about an idea of what to do for the summer. And then I come with this cursive tracing words summer writing challenge. My daughter likes to learn cursive, I have a font that can be used for that, so everything that can be needed we have. I do not want to make this super long work, but I want her to have daily one printable page with words, sentences to trace and repeat. I hope she will like it :).
Today I decided to use summer words like summer, vacation, beach, swimming, water.
How this Cursive Summer Tracing Challenge will look like?
- Once per day I will add one page to download from this page.
- Pages will be added between Monday and Friday.
- There will be usually one printable page with cursive words or sentences to trace.
- You can help me and post a comment if you have an idea for a word or sentence to trace.
- My plan is to create tracing pages for July so there will be 21 pages to trace on the end to download for free.
- I do not have jet any newsletter connected with my blog, so for now you will have to check this website or my Pinterest profile to see updates.
- I will use a traceable font, gray color and I will make letters big so it will be easier to trace and write.
- To help you keep track of what you downloaded, I will number all pages and add the number to the description of the link.
Help me make it more fun!
If you have any idea on how this free printable can be better let me know in the comment or use the contact form. I want this to be a fun thing to do, something that she will do because it is interesting and fun not because she should practice. So if you have an idea share it, you have a child, maybe something that is fun for him will be also fun for her 🙂
Download Free Cursive Summer Tracing Pages for Kids.
If you enjoy my work, please share it with others. By saving it to your board on Pinterest, you are giving me the opportunity to reach more people who, like you, are looking for free worksheets. There are many ways to support small businesses for free, and pinning the picture is one of them 🙂
- Day 1 : Download traceable cursive words summer, vacation, beach, swimming, water.
- Day 2 : Trace summer quote “Friends, sun, sand, and sea that sounds like a summer to me.”
- Day 4: Tracing cursive beach vocabulary Click on the link to download a pdf file.
- Day 6 Summer Packing List: shirts, shorts, socks, swim gear. Click on the link to download this worksheet for free. Save any of these pictures on your Pinterest board, so others will find it too :).
- Day 7 Cursive Handwriting Practice Kids Writing Worksheets summer fun words to trace.
- Day 8 Download Summer Sports Tracing words for kids.
- Day 9 Today there is a sentence my daughter made for this challenge. Trace it and rewrite once.
- Day 10 with camping vocabulary to trace and rewrite for kids. Click on the link to download this pdf file.
- Day 12 Today you can download a page with summer at the pool words to trace in cursive.
- Day 13 Today you can download a file with words hotel, camper, camping, house. Where you can sleep?
- Recently, my children decided to open a lemonade stand. They made advertising posters, banners, and lemonade. I was surprised to see that they had customers and they sold a few glasses. They earned the whole $5 and were very happy. Today, on the 14th day of our challenge, I prepared cursive writing of the lemonade recipe. And did your child ever sell lemonade?
- Day 15 Today I prepared cursive tracing words connected with “On the boat” theme.
- Day 16 Kids made summer sentence “There is fun under the sun.”
- Day 17 with places to visit with kids. My kids likes to go to the aquarium so today you can cursive trace famous US aquariums.
- Two years ago, we visited Yellowstone, Zion, Bryce, and Grand Canion parks. Two weeks in the car, sleeping in nearby hotels and motels. The kids were delighted with Yellowstone the most. In Zion, they liked the most the motel where we slept, there was a swimming pool and a playground 🙂 Today’s print is a memory of the parks that we saw at the time. Click to download Day 18 cursive tracing pages.
- Day 20 “What is rhyme with summer?”
- It is the last day of this cursive writing challenge for kids. For today I prepared this traceable diploma for your child. In the empty line, he should write his name 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this challenge. For me, it was fun to create a new topic and a worksheet almost every day. If you like it and you want to help other parents to find it, share it as a pin on Pinterest 🙂 or simply leave a comment and let me know what you think.
In my Etsy store, you can find custom-made first and last-name cursive tracing pages. If you would like your child to practice this too you can buy it with 20% discount with code WEBSITE20 . With this code, you will get a discount for everything that costs more than $1.20 in my store.
Check my Etsy store
Our best-selling products are for preschoolers and kindergarteners.