GET MY MONTHLY TRACEABLE CALENDAR FOR FREE
How to find the free calendar in your inbox?
Most email inboxes place an email with a calendar in a folder with offers, so to find it, remember to search in your inbox for an email from email@example.com
You don’t want to subscribe to the newsletter but still want to have this calendar?
Get a monthly link to a free traceable calendar for kids.
In the first email, you will get a link to the calendar for the current month.
The calendar for the next month will be sent to you monthly via email.
This calendar is created for preschoolers and kindergarten-age kids. This printable calendar helps in teaching your child the name of months, counting days, writing, and planning time.
You can use it at home for homeschooling or in preschool for the whole class. But you cannot resell it.
Use this printable calendar to teach children about months, days, holidays, and special occasions in your family life.
How To Use This Calendar For Kids?
- After subscribing to the newsletter, check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The link to the file is in the email.
- Print calendar for current or upcoming months.
- Make a small lesson for your child about the calendar. Tell me what is a month, week, or day.
- Explain how the calendar table works.
- Talk with your child about important events that will come this month and about the weekly routine (Socer, Ballet, Dance, and other activities).
- Ask your child to trace the days and names of the month.
- Help your child to find dates that are important and let him mark them. My son didn’t know how to write and read so he drew pictures on the calendar. He always knew what the picture meant.
- Put the calendar on the wall. We like to draw a picture or color a page about the month and glue both pages vertically on bigger paper.